The Final Task: Murphey

     This is the final version of the task. My group and I have worked hard throughout these past few months in order to create a good film. We went through several different drafts and made multiple changes to the project. After all of our work this is the end result

    I am excited to show off the final version of the film to my family members and friends. I am proud of me and my group for creating an entertaining film. 

    The creation of this film has inspired me to continue working hard to pursue my passions. I can't wait to work hard in the future and create movies for people around the world to enjoy. This project is just one step in the long journey I have ahead of me. My future career in the film industry is looking bright. 

    I hope that whoever watches this film has a good time and enjoys it. I hope they look forward to the future films and projects that I will work on. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rough Outline for The Music Video

Title Design Research: Thriller

Who am I?