Filming the Last Shots

     Today my group and I had our final day of filming. I met up with my team members after school and we took the bus to Rashawn's house. When we arrived we went to his room and discussed the plan for the day. It was decided that we would follow our original storyboard and improvise if we needed to. I carried the equipment and we made our way to a park near Rashawn's house.

    The park was the main location for filming. I would still play the main role of James, Rashawn was Kofi, and Hadar was the DE Agent. The first few shots were simple. I acted out the scene of James meeting Kofi at the park. 

    An issue that we experienced during the filming was the camera. I worked with Rashawn to set up the camera angles. The tripod that we had wasn't working correctly and fell over a few times. The camera ran out of battery after a few takes and we had to improvise. I took out my phone and we used it for filming. 

    Using my phone we were able to get the last shots we needed and we went back to Rashawn's place. We reviewed the footage and decided that what we had would work great. After that we all agreed to when we should work on editing the movie and combining the clips. The weekend fit with our schedules and would be the best time for editing. 

    I had an enjoyable time working with my team members to film the last shots. I had a lot of fun and I am excited to start working on the editing process.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rough Outline for The Music Video

Title Design Research: Thriller

Who am I?