Reviewing the Film

    Me and my group worked over the weekend and edited and created a draft of our movie. We made this in order to show other people and get their unbiased opinion on the film. We each split up after editing and went to different people we knew in order to get their opinion on the film and what we should change. 

    I decided that I would show my video to a few of my friends from middle school to hear their opinion. I sent them a message over social media and they responded after about an hour of waiting. They said that they would love to review my movie in order to help with the project. I sent them the file and I patiently waited for their response. 

    20 minutes later and they sent a message to me with their criticism. One of the bigger criticisms they had with the film was the music didn't feel like it fit with the movie. They said that the almost rock genre music doesn't feel like it fits with the situation being shown.

    Another criticism they gave was the grainy filter put over the film. They stated that it makes it look professional and helps with the feelings the movie gives. But it could be toned down a bit, because it is used too much in the film.

    One part of the movie they liked however was the editing with the intro credits. They said that the opening and the transition used to bring in the credits looked well done. They also complimented the font used.

    I thanked them for helping me with my project. Afterwards I sent a message to the my group telling them the criticism that they gave. After about 2 hours we all had our critiques and we combine them into a word document in order to remember what we need to improve. Using all the information we gathered we will fix and change the movie over the next few days in order to make it look better.






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rough Outline for The Music Video

Title Design Research: Thriller

Who am I?