Final Thoughts on the Project

    My group and I finished our editing and we sent them again to be reviewed by friends and family. I sent them back to my group of friends in order to get their opinion on the film one last time. They didn't respond until about an hour later giving their input. They said that the film looked much better from before. They said it looked good and that they couldn't think of any other improvement areas. I thanked them for their help and sent what they said to my group.

    We got on a group chat call and discussed what each person had said. Every person we asked had the same reaction to the film saying it looked good and there wasn't much to change. The only minor change that needed to be made was the video quality. The quality that we exported in was too high to upload online. We needed to go back to a computer and open the film up in Adobe Media Encoder in order to export it in another file type. The issue was a simple change that didn't take too long. After that change my group was finished with our movie. 

    I was relieved that the film was good and that only small changed were needed to be made. I am very excited to show the work that my group and I have created. The film looks great and the edits are incredibly well done. We spent a lot of time working on the film and I can't wait to show it off. 

    The only thing left to do in the project is to upload the film to my blog. The next blog post I create will have the movie embedded into it. I am very excited to show it off and I hope whoever is reading this enjoys our creation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rough Outline for The Music Video

Title Design Research: Thriller

Who am I?