The Final Product

         After a lot of hard work and effort I finally finished the commercial. The commercial took a lot of time to make but I think the finished product looked good.

    This was my first time using Adobe Premiere to create a project. It turned out a lot better than I expected and I had a lot of fun.

    During this project I learned more about the filming process. I also learned how to use Premiere Pro better. One issue I had during the project was adding vfx. I couldn't figure out how to add effects to the video so I ended up just adding music, sound effects, and edited it the clips together.

    Overall the project was fun and I enjoyed creating it. I am excited for my future video projects and I can't wait for my future in filmmaking. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of My Final Project!

Editing the Film Based on the Critiques

Types of Music for the Film